PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2016, 13:25
vivvyx3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cca320
Hi Everyone.

I got the medical email Wednesday! All booked in for next week . I called yesterday after receiving a voicemail, and it was just a courtesy call confirming I got the email, and to email them straight away once I had booked. They also asked what my notice period is, and confirmed I'd done everything else. I've just started a new job and have been there 3 days, but oh well, that's life!

In regards to the vaccinations, I'll need to get my records from my previous doctor located in NZ. It stated in the email 'Please note the importance of the vaccination information as this can significantly delay your application if not followed correctly.' So I'm a little concerned about that :-/. I'm more than willing to get all the vacinations, I do know I need the Hep A & B one. I'm pretty sure I had the Varicella (chicken pox) and MMR one already, but may need a top up? I'll soon find out.

For all of those still waiting, hang in there! I know it's hard. I applied initially last year end of November. Think of it as an aircraft waiting in a queue for takeoff
Hello cca320!
I am on the same stage with you, got the medical email on Wednesday but then I managed to do all my test and results yesterday already! Alcohol & Drug cost around 72$ and the health check is $186.
Had to do the vaccinations because I don't have any previous record. I had Twinrix- it's the combination of hepitats A& B and also MMR. Both of them costed me 105$