PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling Nick Lappos - Blade Stall
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2016, 06:33
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA
The very last thing I intend is to 'flip you off' (or anything else that sounds like that !
It is difficult to respond suffiviently in detail to such a barrage of counter arguement.
I had hoped that the shorthand reference was enough to identify them since they are quite well known ones, and I don't really want to be led down the path of identifying and debating any more specific accidents. Discussing the Greek case has been awkward enough, and is off topic. (one in a lake, dramatic, one in Afgan, one close to home and the Greek one. That is as far as I want to go with that for allsorts of reasons, AND it is off topic). So I am not meaning to be disrespectful, but I am tending to rush these long and boring answers. (BA please read Crabs noise and tell me whether you think he is helping

Especially true when one oaf continuously delights on deliberately wrecking the debate
(read Crabs last nonsense, someone get this idiot off my back please, are YOU happy to align YOURSELF with his points?)

Jelly
Thanks
It is amazingly hard to counter all these points. I suspect that many who agree have stayed silent enjoying the spectacle of a man on the ropes.
Do you find Crabs input helpful?
Now he says I speeded up the clip ! I guess he is suggesting it looks as fast as I have spent 10000 word defending.

NL
has indeed wisely stayed out of it, and I suspect that his popularity with Crab is more valueable to him than wading throuh this treacle here and saying, "I see the point, nobody ever looked at it like that before, I do/don't find it very interesting". Besides I can't think of anything more unpleasant to engage with that the general level of vitriolic ludite drivel, especially if you don't feel great. Its also awkward to come back and say "now I've measured the speed I see I was wrong about that"
It takes a BIG MAN which surely you are?
If you're going to be wrong I don't mind saying so, I am not defferential, nothing personal great respect for you etc etc etc Maybe flick through the rolladex and throw some more crumbs to the mortals.