PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2016, 23:02
Piltdown Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must say, her Wiki page needs a fast internet connection to keep up with the changes. It's nothing like it used to. It almost (almost) reads like what actually happened rather than what TC-T and/or her PR team would like us to think happened. But that is at 22:25Z on 26th October.

But I have a question, what does TC-T have to do to get the mob off her back? The old fashioned methods of burning at the stake and ducking in the village pond have been prohibited for a quite a while. I ask because the end appears to be in sight. Her revised cake recipe and recent poor press has tarnished her brand. As unprofessional and as hopelessly over-exaggeratingly as she has been, I believe that if she is given a clear and easy way out she might take it, even if just to save her as yet un-released (& probably unsold) film and her speaking income.

Her threat legal action has to be hollow. Only a thumping win will restore her credibility but the chance of that happening is close to zero. A court case will end up with even more public humiliation. Will she be sensible and take an easy way out?

PM