PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2016, 17:36
sophi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Statement from Ms Taylor:

Curtis-Taylor said, “I have stated publicly previously (11 June 2016) that I am deeply disappointed at the comments coming from a particular source making false assertions that my flight expeditions should have been executed as solo flights and that I have claimed them as such. I have previously stated they were not ‘solo flights’.
Dear Tracey, You clearly believe that you are dealing with idiots here, or otherwise this statement was designed to bolster support from within your diminishing fan base. Obviously you are disappointed (you got caught) but nobody is suggesting that the expedition should have been executed as a "solo" venture, even though you had advertised it as such. The reason that this farce is being played out is because (1) you claimed it would be carried out "solo," (2) inferred later that it had been carried out "solo' and then (3), when the facts became clear, you attempted to deflect criticism by redefining the meaning of "solo."

You appear to me to be an intelligent lady, but the writer of your PR statements appears to be on a different planet, or possibly deranged. Who writes this stuff?