PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2016, 13:47
WeeJeem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clareprop
Quote:
The BiaB PR team must be working overtime
If they have any sense, I would think the PR team are running away as fast as possible.
I'm not sure that legging it is an option. See, here's the thing:

Originally Posted by LinkedIn - Tim Kelly
Tim Kelly
ONGOING PROJECTS:
April 2015-Present: Consultant for Aviator Tracey Curtis-Taylor, managing PR, marketing, communications and sponsor relationships for Great Britain to Australia Flight
[...]
May 2008-Present: Management of sponsorship strategy and sponsorship media relations for Artemis Investment Management:
- Advising senior management on sponsorship rationale, activation and integration
- Ensuring visibility and media returns around title sponsorships in Ocean Racing (sailing), Ocean Rowing and other adventure activities, including the acclaimed title sponsorship of Walking with the Wounded and Cape Town to Goodwood
- Strategic management of all related media budgets, suppliers, content and partners
- Implemented successful personal sponsorship of Olympic Equestrienne Zara Phillips
and here's the thing

Originally Posted by LinkedIn - Mike Tindall
Mike Tindall
Former Rugby player for Gloucester
[...]
October 2015 – Present (1 year 1 month)
Brand Ambassador
Artemis Investment Management
and here's the thing
For the uninitiated, Zara Phillips' mum usually goes by the name of Anne, Princess Royal and most people would probably recognise her grandma (namely Queen Elizabeth II).

And since she got married, she's also known as Mrs Tindall, wife of former England rugby player Mike Tindall.

And if anyone was looking for a Navy connection, Zara's step-dad is Vice-Admiral Timothy Lawrence (Rtd).

And grandma's first cousin - Prince Michael of Kent - is an Honorary Vice Admiral in the RNR.

Which makes Price Michael of Kent her (Zara's) first cousin twice removed.

That's him on the right of the picture below, standing in front of a plane that I can't quite see the name of, and talking to a pilot who's name escapes me.

Complicated, innit?