PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin threatens 40% price cut to NZ
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2003, 10:55
bitter balance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah Pete, I'm very disappointed. Despite the fact that your arguments have as much credibility as Jeffrey Archer's testimony, you have at least previously attempted to play the ball and not the man.

I think your arguments re: QF and Anderson fall down when scrutinised. Isn't that a bummer when theories fall over due to a basic once over? Why can't QF get the one concession from government they want more than any other; a lift in the foreign investment cap. Couldn't Dixon just ring Anderson and he'll pencil whip it? A cup of coffee and a chat would just about do it wouldn't it? I don't have to post links to the many statements of Geoff Dixon and the QF board stating their biggest strategic goal is to increase foreign investment in their company. You already know this.

I'll have to join the chorus of laughter at this one: "Did you ever stop to think that the people behind Virgin may actually want to make a go of and aren't in it for the money." You must keep all the delegates at the Star Alliance conferences amused with your supply of witty one liners!