PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - John and Martha King
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2003, 08:51
Skyway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New system?

The powers at be would be better off buying back some airports, abolishing their pay increase GST thereby making it affordable for private pilots to fly and for buisness to be able to afford some of the increase in productivity General Aviation could offer.

Lets get a %#$@ing industry happening before we spend your and my money(TAX that is) on buttering up people we do not need. For Christs sake their is a multitude of people in this country who have a very skilled and knowledgable background on the airspace subject.

Give AUSTRALIA a go, let us show the world that we are capable of innovative, workable solutions to air traffic flow.

And while I am having a winge, why would the Dept. ban banner towing around the City of Brisbane. JOHN HOWARD spent millions of dollars posting every AUSTRALIAN a BE NOT AFRAID BUT BE AWARE letter. Then CASA said we are giving in to the terroists, thou shalt not tow banners near the city.

Last I heard, banner towing was a commercial operation, required a commercial pilot and the lodgement of a flight plan. Not to mention the one or two people that can actually do it.

This industry is in serious need of a marketting campaign, the promotion of Aviation and the regulation of the Aviation laws needs to be taken from CASA and Airservices. They are not capable and do not seemingly give a damn about peoples livlihoods.

This is totally UN AUSTRALIAN. We are in Australia are we not.

Winge Finished.