PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Africa (2011 onwards) part 3.
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2016, 15:17
usatheo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking for Africa but only on light aircraft

Hello,

I am a professional pilot with 4700 hours, but with one originality: During my life I have flown only light aircraft, and I've made my IFR rating only recently (at age 49!). Indeed up to this, I flown essentially in instruction and aerial work (on several continents), and I have made other non-aeronautical contracts.

Currently, so I have a CPL IFR FAA, CPL IFR MEL Canadian, and EASA CPL instructor rating. My problem is that I have no type rating. However, my research area is not limited. The world, in any country that accepts FAA licenses, suits me. Small airlines that would be created also interest me. Even if living conditions on site are not very comfortable. Even at my age, the adventure does not scare me, I have already experienced!

Most sites only offer jobs on airliners. The website Pilot Careers Center, also. But I am not concerned by the airlines that operate Boeing or Airbus. I would like to have contact with small companies that do not appear on these sites.

Companies that would use light aircraft (single engine or light twin), such companies less interested young ATPL, and who agreed to take older. So thank you to readers of this forum would be information about it, or even better privileged contacts with potential employers.

Thank you in advance