PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling Nick Lappos - Blade Stall
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2016, 21:33
[email protected]

Received 644 Likes on 282 Posts
AnFi - even I, who greatly enjoys pricking your pomposity whenever it rears its ugly head, have tired of your pointless, circular arguments.

You are not a test pilot, nor an aerodynamicist, nor an aircraft designer nor a recognised academic in aviation-related fields yet you seek to lecture, browbeat and harangue on what is a professional pilot's forum.

I do not understand why, nor do I really care, what motivates you to believe you have such an intellectual grasp of factors that even those who design, make, test and produce the things we professional pilots fly do not (according to you) but perhaps you would be better off writing your scientific treatises to Airbus, Boeing, Sikorsky et al and see how far you get.

Perhaps you should look at the impeccable conduct of someone who clearly is a professional in his field, dCL, and compare the quality and humility of his posts to your insulting and fractious ones.

If you want to be taken seriously - and it would appear your ego demands it - then try logical, concise, scientific and relevant arguments. You never know, someone might actually think you have a point.