PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KingAir crash near Chigwell?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2016, 12:13
noflynomore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's a very smug and very unhelpful post small cog.

I take it you are of a superior race that has never has to fight tooth and nail for years to obtain that first job, (daddy bought it for you did he?) and then fight tooth and nail to retain it with debts and the dole looming if you lose it? Have you never been under intense financial pressure? As you clearly know nothing of the pressures and imperatives of working at that end of the industry (are you even a pilot at all?) you'd do far better to keep your ill considered bletherings to yourself before condemning every one of the scores/hundreds of pilots from my old outfit and similar companies (perhaps all those at LEA too) as having no backbone. Believe me, it takes backbone, balls and moxie in spades for a Professional to endure that sort of regime because he cannot do otherwise. Who do you think you are? How dare you?

And thank you so, so much for the patronising and superfluous advice on filing reports. I'll warrant not one proper pilot here didn't know that either. You are being a help, aren't you?

File an ASR or MOR in a company like that? Is this an attempt at wit? Man, what have you been smoking? On planet Earth companies like that probably don't even have ASRs or MOR forms, and if they don't (file a) report (of) a notifiable accidents do you really, truly imagine they'd actually pass on reports that could/should shut them down? Why not just write up your own P45 and go back to the Jobcentre? Your naiivety is simply staggering.

Last edited by noflynomore; 22nd Oct 2016 at 12:36.