PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 457 visa FOs started at QantasLink
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2016, 17:52
havick

Received 46 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by bafanguy
Havick,

Well, would most Aussies interested in this deal be willing to get themselves to the West Coast and let Skywest get them the rest of the way space available ? People seem to be willing to spend a lot more and get a lot less in other ways. ;-)
If you get interested people to PM me I can put them in touch with the specific recruiters with Envoy and piedmont that are familiar with the E3 stuff.

They'all have to pay their own way to the US but the airline then positive spaces them the rest of the way. Envoy interviews at DFW.

I'm just starting with Envoy now. I don't have a college degree so I'll be applying to AA and united once I tick their boxes but most likely will end up relying on the flow to mainline.

Envoy has new hires without any PT121 experience getting an upgrade with 3 years (max) and flow within 5 years. Though this could be quicker as the numbers are based purely on flow and don't take into account normal attrition and future expansion.

I never thought I'd see myself jump ship from helicopters to fixed wing, but this is just the start of the boom over here and there's no time like now to get a seniority number and ride the wave. I've still got my helicopter experience as an insurance/back up plan if I don't like it after 2 years.