PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling Nick Lappos - Blade Stall
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2016, 12:17
[email protected]

Received 644 Likes on 282 Posts
Lonewolf50 - I know I have been guilty of playing the man but only one man whereas AnFi sees fit to play everyone who doesn't agree with him.

My transgressions are due to the frustration of having dealt with him many times before and the fact that he follows pretty much the same MO each time - not adding any value and just confusing what could be quite interesting discussion topics because he thinks he is right about everything.

You can see he hasn't repsonded about balance balll vs accelerometer and he hasn't responded to dCL regarding the angular change wrt the observer - that is because he has made his point (usually with insults) and won't see that he might possibly be wrong - (it's an ego thing).

Similarly, he keeps refuting dCL's accuracy of maths - saying it is irrelevant in the same breath as claiming his own maths are beyond reproach, with any terms he hasn't included being 'good enough' to 'prove' his point.

I know I should just leave him to fester and walk away but there are some very good commentators on this forum whose opinions are highly valued - to let AnFI think he is among that number would be doing them a disservice.