PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2016, 22:12
pilotmike

Received 75 Likes on 22 Posts
How can her statement:
... recent articles about my flights have suggested or implied that I have misrepresented or have sought to mislead people into believing that I undertook my flights alone...
be taken seriously with such widely available proof that she has done EXACTLY that - misled everyone who'll listen that she was indeed alone for those 7000 mies of flying, IN HER OWN WORDS, in the photo shown a few post earlier of her speaking in front of a backdrop slide stating:
7000 miles in 36 legs over 6 weeks, alone in an open cock-pit[sic] plane.
Yet she has the audacity of trying to claim instead that
I cannot control what other people say about what I do, whether it be in the media or otherwise.
Totally delusional! Her stated "or otherwise" clearly covers the actual source of these "misrepresented" claims which have "mislead people into believing that I undertook my flights alone" which are in fact from her very own presentations!

Of course she herself has claimed she was alone. She has earned considerable sums of money for peddling the myth, and it is plain to see as it is now plastered all over the internet.

Has T C-T not considered the wisdom - or otherwise - of paying for legal help to defend herself against the consequences of her own claims in the face of such freely available proof that she is not telling the whole truth?

Does she really continue to believe that everyone else is really rather stupid? Quite extraordinary!

If the next phase of this irritatingly addictive, rather pathetic show is threatened "legal action against the individuals who were the sources for these articles as I consider them to be part of a course of conduct designed to cause damage and distress", we must presume she will be suing herself for being the source of the myth that she flew for "7000 miles in 36 legs over 6 weeks, alone in an open cock-pit plane", which is obviously now causing her such "damage and distress" which she freely admits.

Wow - this should be good!

Last edited by pilotmike; 20th Oct 2016 at 22:44.