PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling Nick Lappos - Blade Stall
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2016, 07:56
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my post full of logical arguement facts and reasoning, answering the questions to me, refuting the validity of incorrect points made against me, explanation etc

your post pure insult off topic no resoned content no helping to get to the bottom of the facts deferential to 'respected members'

"you definitely don't like people who are cleverer than you...." that is not a problem I have in your case
I loved NL inputs, clear cool, insightful, enrgy in feet (ft.lbs/ft)
he's just sadly missin'
the point that he's dissin'

dc/da i respect that he has some degree of technical understanding, it is partially your fault in reducing the quality of the debate that he's gone off down a side track about measuring speed, or how the ball works in an aircraft. He is not and has not answered any of my technical questions to him.
megan i respect that he has some technical curiosity and generally a genuine interest in getting to the bottom of the issue, iam am sure he'd like to focus on the point

your only material response on this matter has been a long post about how you should start a pull out high enough to make it.

if you don't have anything to say why don't you try not saying it ?

Do you think it's a fair assumption that the Ultimate Thrust that a rotor disk is capable of is proportional to the Square of the Nr?
(if you do, then you are in good company and you agree with me)

you consistently degrade the quality of other people's discussions, are you literally pointless ?