PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Selection
Thread: CTC Selection
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2016, 21:42
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Google it :-)

LkHyt,

A quick Google search will bring up most of what you're looking for. Or a search on PPRune for that matter. You're certainly going about researching it the right way in asking advice but to save many of the members fingers from typing out massive essays on here, check out some cadet blogs. That's what I did back along before starting at CTC and in fact, you'll find more accurate answers on them than you will on here IMO.

Google Results for CTC Aviation Selection Tips.

As for the industry... well, do some current reading on affairs. i.e. Monarch (what happened with them recently and why). Perhaps what's the larger cause of Monarch and other carrier woes? i.e. Tunisia, general warfare, oil prices. German Wings, easyJet fatigue, that type of stuff is what they mean by that. As for CTC: who owns them? What could new owners mean for CTC?, What aircraft do they have?, Where are their training centres based?, who have CTC/L3 acquired recently (you can find that on L3 and CTC website news sections). Just about digging for treasure really. Show you know your stuff in the interviews :-)

Last edited by gbotley; 19th Oct 2016 at 22:14.