PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2016, 16:36
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
I have no interest in joining the LAA. To paraphrase a comedian - I wouldn't want to join a club that would have ME as a member.

No one is using you as a puppet either, no one is forcing you to vote one way or the other; that choice is yours to make freely. All we are doing is giving information on a public forum that you can either take or leave.
As for my "lacking the balls" comment, yes perhaps a little too harsh and I apologize for that, however, I see an apathy evolving and a desire to take the path of least resistance rather than analyzing the information that is now available and making a fully informed decision.

Not wishing to be confrontational at all, just telling it as I see it: We have all been duped. I am happy to wait and see what happens on Saturday - either way, that is when the brown stuff will hit the fan.

Jay:
If TCT never set out to mislead, why has she not ever publicly corrected the endless press reports about her SOLO flights. In one interview (written) she was asked something along the lines of ..if you were not flying solo who would you want to fly with..." She responded with "Although this was primarily a SOLO flight...I often took members of the crew to share the experience..." REALLY? Those members being Ewald for some 90% of the flights. Hardly sharing the experience with someone who has perhaps spent more time in the air than I have in a car.

Found the article: http://www.pilotweb.aero/features/q_...ylor_1_4051082