PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2016, 14:52
Wes11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mn64
Hi there, were you thinking of shifting to international afterwards? If so, I spoke to someone at my AD who had worked for Link for 6 years. She tried to get into international in the past and was unsuccessful. She said that she couldn't tell anyone at Link that she was applying, as they weren't allowed to. Not sure what that meant specifically, but I'm guessing they'd want to get their money's worth with the specific training.
Hi tcurx and Mn64,

I want to contribute the conversation about the transfer… If ur permanent part time or full time:
1) transfer within Qantas holding company is 3 months probation. (It means Qlink transfer to Qlink, Qantas Ground Service: fleet to baggage etc… and you don’t need to change the ASIC)
2) transfer within Qantas group is 12 months probation. And they will ask reference from ur current boss from Qantas.. ( I’m in QGS atm, and they called me last month to ask me to provide QGS reference)
3) any transfer will be exactly same process as you now except you are still working. However, my application is on hold at Xref stage… so i can’t speak of the steps afterwards.