PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Congratulations China:
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2016, 05:31
MENELAUS

Received 27 Likes on 14 Posts
Correct, I'm not that well versed with the last 2000 years of Chinese history, other than the exploits of Mao, and indeed much of that is redacted; much of the rest of it has been about wallowing in buffaloe ****. I prefer the slightly more interesting period of mid 20c. Western history, however each to their own. It would appear, however, that Western influence is on the wane. If it is China's appointed time, God help us all. Thankfully I'll be long underground before they can f@ck up too much more of the planet and bring their own brand of autocratic venal pseudo Marxism to the rest of us.
Chairman Mao. ? Yes let's look up to him whilst we're at shall we ? Made the Fuhrer and Uncle Joe look like rank amateurs in the genocide stakes.
Anyway, good luck in space. Perhaps they could encourage space tourism, for their own people of course. Stop the rest of them ****ting in the street, defacing hieroglyphics, aborting unborn female foetuses, and behaving like peasants around the rest of the world.
Good luck with conquering the World. Hopefully the Rest of the World doesn't f@cking want it.