PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HR pilots resigning?
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2016, 02:53
glofish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Hook:
You wrote:

A lot of finger pointing going on here. Blaming the recruitment pilots. Glofish even blaming the trainers! And when you run out of people to blame, who next? Yourselves?
Glofish, you're flying for this company! You're also the management's servant and as 'bad' ( according to you) as anybody else......
There is a distinct difference between just working for an unfair outfit and helping it with additional service.

Recruiters and trainers get more money and benefits (that simple soldiers can’t get) for their additional work. That’s fair enough and I have never criticised it until they complained of not getting enough of the ‘more’ (that would be to even more detriment of the soldiers), or when they start being complice to double standards and complain about it at the same time (see contributions 194 + 197 on the 330/340 transfer policy thread).

You can either help them with their biased policies and by that can no longer deny complicity, or stick to your simple working contract that you need to fulfill by law. Only then you can complain if this contract is being ridiculised by a B scale for newbees. Some need food on the table and have no big alternative at the moment (most are working on it though), no one desperately needs additional benefits. There is a difference. I could have seen myself join the recruitment or training team earlier (I never did though), nothing wrong with that, but the moment I would feel complice to such abysmal and unfair new shenanigans that shaft myself as well, I would resign for this additional service the very first moment.