PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2016, 04:21
Meganrubi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinc D Princ
Welcome, Meganrubi! Glad you found us! You'll find a lot of peeps here in the exact same position, same stage, same emails... It really does help knowing you're not alone.
I've just checked my mailbox and both email dates you've mentioned are exactly the same in my case.
You've mentioned you're on active hold and finished ASIC stage and I've noticed that those with ADs in Aug/Sept are one step behind, so if you don't mind me asking, was your AD early July?
Mn64 and myself are on the same page as you at the moment and we had it 7th-July.
(Oh, look at me! Again trying to make a pattern and put some sense into this! Hahahaa As if I didn't learn by now!)
Anyways, happy to hear from you and hope you find all the support and answers you need within our little forum community!
Thank you for your welcome
My assessment day was on the 7th July in Sydney aswell.
I'm just in a bit of a pickle because I left my job thinking qantas was going to contact me any day now... and they haven't haha.
Silly move but I like to love my life on the edge 😜
I'm probably going to move to Sydney in the next couple of weeks and get a casual bar job or something until I hear the yes or no.

But I'll always post on here whenever I here something from them.

I just find it so bizzare because I didn't realise it was this hard to get into.
When I received my job with Emirates it took only 2 months! Super quick!
Qantas must be a very good company