PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2016, 18:55
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Canute
Well, let's say I'm convinced. If I'm going to point the unconvinced (but relevant in HCAP) at a thread, it helps if it's all together in one place. That way laziness such as mine won't be a factor.
I think you do have a point. Would it be possible for one of the principal protagonists in this thread to put together an unemotional list or transcript of all the various sources that have been discussed, and for that to be published where it wont get buried in another 80 odd pages of posts arguing about it?

If people from outside this forum, some of whom may well have bought into the TCT story, even perhaps to the extent of giving her an award, are to be convinced: that is the best, and probably the only, way to do so.

Perhaps the mods could be persuaded to put it into a locked sticky thread and invite comment, corrections and arguments for and against it to be posted in this thread.

Any successful refutation of any of the sources should then promptly be reflected in the sticky thread by the mods on a fair and objective basis.

That way there would be a clear statement of the case against Ms Curtis-Taylor together with a clearly stated willingness to correct any errors of fact.