PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2016, 17:18
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
AK7274: Sadly not mate, I am not a member on that forum. I'd prefer others who are to read it and make up their own minds.

Canute, there are plenty of images and video of her in the SoA and a front seat pax is clearly visible.
There are images of her giving presentations standing in front of a screen emblazoned with the word ALONE
There is a direct quote from her in the Telegraph (see my post #1660) where it is claimed " I am flying to the end of the world on my own" and I have no reason to doubt its validity as coming from her mouth and into print.
Then there is the image where she is receiving the AWPA certificate emblazoned with the word SOLO, had she any integrity she would have pointed out the "error".

There are far too many unrelated sources that mention SOLO, are they all getting it wrong or are they all just reporting what they have been told. Including a branch of the Women's Institute who reported upon their guest speaker and the tales of SOLO flight.

You only need to go back to around page 80 of this read and read on from there. If you watch any of the videos, have a sick-bag to hand. :-)

...and finally, in almost all images, the most offensive lie; the RAF Brevet.

Last edited by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY; 12th Oct 2016 at 17:34. Reason: to answer Canute.