PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ablation procedure - arhythmic heat beat
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2016, 10:23
CrashDash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jim, I had to look up what exactly "chelated" magnesium is. I will have a look at the article you posted. ... I can truly understand that you didn't want to have an ablation therapy. I don't really like the though of it either but it's probably the best option in my case since I don't want to take Beta-Blockers (which might interfere with my class 1 medical as well).
I don't know how much time has gone by since you thought about an ablation but in the past couple of years the ablation technology has done a huge step forward and the risks are really low, although there are some (like with any other invasive intervention I assume).

Like Loose rivets said, I would always be very cautious when it comes to home remedies. Though, you can't really go wrong with magnesium my GP said. If you take too much, the human body will simply drain it. So the worst thing that can happen is ... diarrhoea.

By the way - my ablation therapy will be next monday. If everything goes well, I'll be back home on tuesday. Pretty nervous... I will let you know what the result will be.