PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AMM 757s grounded
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2003, 05:18
Mattuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just to clear things up a little!

1) I have wanted to be pilot since I was seven and I am now 18, starting training towards frozen ATPL in September this year so I will hopefully be using planes as well as trains.

2) "Doesn't inspire confidence" was a passing joke, but you gotta admit, by you clearly having a go at me because I don't know as much about aircraft as you, you are implying that it does?!

3) My point wasn't to sit here worrying, it was just to make comment, as this topic is about Air 2000 757's is it not? I thought it might be relavent as had just been on an Air 2000 757.

That's the trouble with writing in text, it is real difficult to get over what you are ACTUALLY trying to say.

JW411 and NigelOnDraft - Of course I am glad it was brought to attention, I'm not thick. I am sorry if in some way my post offended you, but I never made any personal comments or "had a go" at you in any way whatsoever. As I said I was just making a passing comment and, as there is no way to actually hear how I am saying it, my reply clearly gave the wrong impression.

Maybe this will clear things up - sorry if I p*ssed you off JW411 and NoD, but I think it is me if anyone who is owed an apology?! But that is unlikey, so thanks for making me feel like a true student pilot guys.

Regards,

Matt