PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2016, 01:37
BrookeIsabelle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by manymiles
Hey Brooke,
Congratulations on your progress so far - that is awesome news! Only 6 at your recruitment day, WOW - lucky you!! Thinking perhaps they were wanting to get a last RD for Melbourne in before Ground School starting on Oct 18?
Anyway - that is absolutely brilliant!
Have they asked you to do a medical yet?
Well done on jumping on things so quickly. That's what it's all about! Get onto your references, and ask them to respond quickly. Urgency, and showing how committed you are is a big factor in the success of getting through. Let's hope we are Ground School buddies together.
Let us know when you have more good news!!
All the best of luck in the next stage!
Thanks so much Manymiles!! I am sooo happy. Both my references responsed over the weekend so if I am lucky I truly wish I can get the medical done this week, head home and move to Melbourne in a rush to make ground school on the 18th! That would be so awesome if we could be ground school buddies!!

I think I may give the recruitment team a call today, just to let them know both of my references have apparently responded? The sooner I can get a medical done the sooner I can return home and pack and hopefully make it to GS on the 18th!