PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PlusNet and that old Connecting issue
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2016, 22:55
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Thanks for that. I've been trying to get another router going this evening but it's blocking the supplier. Don't know why, they own PlusNet.

I understand some of your post but will struggle with some of the things but I have to get this resolved as I'm reaching the stage.

It seems there's a lot of folk with the same problem. This was part of an answer that piqued my interest.

Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full unrestricted access to internet for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.

Despite the wiring side being easy for me (well, it would be if my scope was not in Texas) I'm not really qualified to do some of these items despite a lifetime of enjoying probing problems. One's determination is fading with each tick of the clock.

Having said that, I'm just about to read this 'Curiosity' report on 'Perceptronium'. I need to get ahead of the game before asking my son what he thinks about it. He'll be on about empiricism again I imagine.

I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Thanks again.