PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swing the lamp, pull up a sandbag.
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2016, 22:50
Nigerian Expat Outlaw

Nigerian In Law

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Crab,

I honestly didn't think my posts came across as arrogant or old soldier-ish until your earlier post. If they did then I sincerely apologise. You may or may not know that my flying career worldwide came to an abrupt end following 3 years of cancer and malnutrition which changed my entire outlook on life, friends, family and the whole kit and caboodle (see "News of NEO" started by another Ppruner). That's not intended to be some sort of excuse, just the reason I value the memories I have.

We all have "war stories" of different eras and ilks; eric starting this thread is an opportunity for some of us to chew the fat and type a load of nostalgic stuff which some may find funny, interesting or just inane banter. Nonetheless it's just that; harmless banter that I'm sure everyone who posts here agrees is intended to give no offence.

Once again, no harm or offence was intended and I apologise if you interpreted otherwise. I certainly wasn't trying to preach or infer that my experiences exceeded anyone else's.

Cheers and all the best,

NEO

P.S. I love you long time for 50 dollar !

Last edited by Nigerian Expat Outlaw; 9th Oct 2016 at 23:49. Reason: Didn't excel at O level English.