PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Emirates
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2016, 05:58
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRYTIC WORDING OFF

Our King,

I just spoke to my boss. He said that I should grab any chance I got to fly a 601. He was puzzled why anyone would want to leave a 601 job to fly a 380 in this region but hey, night flying and 100 hours per month will get you all that time you need for the ATPL.

Any word from your boss about switching yet?

You know that with a 380 endorsement you can just kick down the door to any flying outfit and tell them them how to run their business...they actually welcome criticism from a 380 guy...its just that extra insight that makes us in demand in this market (but keep that a secret or the 777 guys will want this higher learning as well). Your boss would know this and I'm a little perturbed that he hasn't rolled out the red carpet yet...I'll be sure to debrief him when I get there.

PS... I'm still waiting on your passport, I'm disappointed that I haven't received it yet. Anyhow, do to a recent policy change, I will also require your bank account details, pin number, visa number and CVC code, key to your house and car... small price to pay for glamour and all that great EMIRA....wait the phone is ringing..."hello?.....yes...sure!....I will....yes...B'bye" That was Jennifer...she was asking when you were coming?