PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2016, 20:59
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Parking/Eurowings/easyjet/Stats/Movements

Eurowings

The A320 is now operating the early morning and late Evening DUS Monday - Friday and Sunday leaving Saturday morning and afternoon as the CRJ9.

Summer 17 shows A319's DUS and HAM.

easyjet

Saturday Belfast restarts this week but the big talking point is summer 17 - no flights anywhere after 25 April. Is this work in progress, something more sinister or perhaps a complete change in schedule?

Geneva continues daily until 17 April and then a gap until 22 April for the Final flight with Belfast not bookable after 25/4.

Stats

July is out with some interesting figures including I believe record Dubai pax at 64690, some highly suspicious Qatar figures (way too low), some poor NYC loads but Barcelona 35K. I thought Lisbon was decent at 141 per flight and flybe returned some useful figures on Berlin, Stuttgart, Milan, Lyon.

Parking

In this crazy age of Health & Safety has this had anything to do with the decision and as similar to Hotel Tango I have witnessed erratic driving with queue jumping/maneuvering although I have not heard of any major accidents but I have seen the queues back on the A45 slip road. Whatever the reason it sounds very good.

Talking of ancillary income, another cracking week on the Elmdon and terminal side with GA, Freight (AN12 just landed), Air India delivery flight. Not sure what is made from these types of movements but certainly adds to the the numbers.

Pete