PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Emirates
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2016, 12:42
CTWO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OurKing
This is the first that I've definitively heard the information above. I have been reading the threads here before registering, but because this forum is written with such cryptic wording, it's difficult for an outsider to truly know what is being said. For example, I assumed that the GCAA passed a reg that made it unlawful for an under-35 year old to fly as PIC. Bidding system being non-existent, I did not know. I assumed that people not getting what they bid was a case of too many flights with not enough pilots wanting to fly to each destination, so being assigned other than what they bid. Never a vacation at the same time as the family is a shock to me, especially because Emirates seems to control the schooling of the kids.

I will continue to monitor this thread and read more posts. But perhaps in the meantime, folks who are currently living in Dubai and flying for Emirates can speak openly in here, rather than cryptically.
Be a MAN for once ... come out of the gully-hole and put a face behind your nice posts ...do not hide yourself in social medias...

Last edited by CTWO; 7th Oct 2016 at 13:56.