PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2016, 02:47
atldrvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree with all the above posts. Time for AJX to improve the pay and conditions. I have 2 years left on my contract and will be in my mid 40s. There was a time where I would have been happy to finish my career here but no more. If nothing changes by the end of my contract I will definitely be looking at returning to the U.S. or, and I thought I would never consider this, possibly a few years in China. Like Fratemate, I am tired of all the China flying. If I am going to fly that often to China I might as well double my pay and work in China.

The other issue I have, and sorry to a few of you new guys who are competent, but the quality of new hires here as deteriorated. So not only am I having to fly crap trips through China but feel like half the time I am doing it single pilot. Just for that I think we need a pay raise.

I doubt anything will change but hoping someone pulls their head out of their ass here. Considering we have had APIDs(iPads to the rest of the world)for three years now and still not officially approved, I am not holding my breath.