PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA- advance seat reservations - shambles.
Old 1st Oct 2016, 16:25
yellowtriumph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TCU. As per my previous post - we did not book the tickets, a travel agent did. Johannesburg is not our final destination, we are now in Durban having transited smoothly through joburg. I guess the agent thought using a single airline would be preferable for us. Our bags are securely locked and we use those strap things that not only provide an additional layer of protection against bags inadvertently opening but they also have our surname embroidered in them to make baggage reclaim easy.

Anyhow, here we are having experienced BA's business class offering. Having had a somewhat painful experience booking our seats prior to setting off we discover at the airport that we have been moved! Why? no-one on board can tell us. The couple sitting in our original seats look very similar to my wife and I and we can see physical reason why we were moved? Neither can the cabin crew tell us. Is this important? Well the seats we were moved to were very close to the galley and overnight the crew kept yakking and yakking and yakking - even though Mrs yt went and saw them and politely asked them to keep it down. In fact Mrs yet thought it got worse after she had politely asked them to quieten down. Bastards. So we have arrived here knackered due to BA's thoughtlessness.

When we get back to the uk we will not be troubling BA again.