PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tyres burst on MyTravel A320
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2003, 09:03
oscardelta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up HST you are bang on!!

It takes real balls to tell the truth about sub-standard operations in this industry without pissing a whole bunch of people off that are in obvious denial. What amazes me is the extent to which companies, particularly like SSV, will go to cover things up - not only in their maintenance but throughout their entire operations. It amazes me even more to see them get away with it. Like you, I have experienced this first hand as well (I spare the details - they are endless just like some of their lists of snags on their airplanes).

Those who defend this type of practice are just as criminal or simply ignorant to the fact that they work for a "shoe string" operator that will do whatever it takes to put a profit into the pockets of the guys up top.

Some of us are so happy to have jobs, particuarly in these lean and mean times that we will sacrifice our own integrity and rebrand it economics to protect these nothing but a poor excuse for an airline.

When judgment day finally comes; and it will, I hope those so willing to contibute to the cause will be just as willing to answer.

That's my piece with no more to add to this topic. It's the truth and the truth I am sure will upset many. It usually does; so let it rip...