PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Which European flight schools and I need your help/advice.
Old 30th Sep 2016, 08:42
Citationcj2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth is that not many places in EU like Bartolini. Why is that?

Well first of all, Bartolini are something like 40-50% cheaper then most of the schools around, therefore local schools are losing out on alot of business and naturally they all bad mouth them, ( poor training, etc, don't fly G1000 as you wont be able to fly steam gauges, etc) Surely because when you finish your training you will want to fly an old steam seneca for living

Why so much talk about Bartolini?
Bartolini have a great employment placement record, probably more then most of the schools, (unless you compare them with sponsored cadetship schools)
Check out their FB FlyinPoland page.
I alone know of probably 15 guys that are now in the airlines, and only came out of Bartolini probably some 12months ago or less.

As for myself, speaking from experience, as I was there to finish my training.
I originally started my CPL in a well established local school ( wont be naming anyone as I don't want to badmouth) but half way trough my training I switched to Bartolini as I felt I wasn't learning enough and my progress was almost standstill for a guy that had 24/7 availability.

After being in Poland, I was simply amazed with the quality of training. I learned alot, plus being training by current airline guys is a big bonus.
Fair enough, the school is busy, they average around 12,000+ fleet time hours annually, but if you put the work in they get you out in less then two months as agreed.

And yeah, Lodz is a great place to be