PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Email
Thread: The Email
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2016, 08:01
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, there's a reason- just not the one your inflated ego assumes
Provocation is my specialization. I figured long ago how to attract the attention of inflated egos here - just play your game. Always have someone to oppose me which allows me to explain my arguments better. Even now, when I told you this, I will still manage to provoke you again because you just can't help it. Oh, one more thing - everyone has ego, inflated or not, it doesn't matter. What matters is the purpose you are using it for.

Back to the topic: I do need to explain myself better - maybe the email is fake, but my instinct definitely tells me there is something in it. If you want to spread the idea in some organization you have to talk about it to common workers, low grades. Same goes if you want to spread a rebellion or hope, motivation. It shouldn't be strange that someone found out about CM's plans. The one who will really bring the change will behave exactly like described in the e-mail and rumours. It can be CM or someone really good in organizational psychology. Finally, if this is just a hoax, it may be the last stage of EK's decay...