PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Email
Thread: The Email
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2016, 07:24
Capt. Flamingo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry guys email not real, I got the following message from an EK B777 Capt (so it MUST be true).

Bro,

Had a very interesting thing happening to me earlier today at HQ. While being jetlagged out of my soul trying to pack for my very early morning departure I realised that I didn't have any uniform at home! No big deal, it was around 11am so no traffic to go and get it from HQ, hoping that it was going to be ready. So I get there in flip flops and shorts since it was a quick in and out (mmm nice burgers) operation, but then looking at my watch saw that it was a weekday and I was there during business hours mmm interesting. Remembering that email, whatsapp msg, txt (whatever you want to call it) about good ol' CM I decided to go up to the 4th floor and drop him a visit.

Catched the lift from the G floor, pressed 4 and doors closed. Lift stops on the 2nd floor and surprise surprise, DCPB1 pops in! He looked at me with such despise due to my attire and also he saw the blue lanyard around my neck, he was trying so hard to see my name, I panicked and exited the lift by the nick of time (I had forgoten what my epin is so wasn't going to be able to print my warning letter from the emachine).

There went my plan to go see CM, to compose myself I went to the boy's room. While washing my hands, this gentleman in jeans and t-shirt came in and he looked very familiar for some reason. Kept doing my thing and the gentleman's phone rang, he picks up with a German accent "good morning your Highness", HA! I know who he is now. Approached him and asked if it was him, he said yes this is me how can I help you? I started asking him and he stopped me to say "you want to know about that email don't you?", wow this guy is good. He told me the email is not true, he has read it tho and he thinks is funny because it's very close to what his plans are. Of course he didn't want to go too deep into it but he hinted that he will try to achieve good things for everyone, specially the work force, he even mentioned something about commuting. This is first hand information my friend.

There I was driving home happy about my little chat with CM and positive about things to come when I realised I had forgotten to pick up the bloody uniform!!!

Don't shoot the messenger.