PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Under-reporting of mental health issues
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2016, 11:16
cattletruck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoM, I speak with some qualification on the subject.

Very soon after I received a reasonable settlement from taking my previous employer to court over a summary dismissal, I received a call from an "agent" about a prospective new job, in fact the calls and pre-meetings to arrange the job interview were abnormally numerous.

The job interview was executed whereby I learned that this particular company had the old company I worked for in their books.

A few days later the "agent" called me and told me in the worst possible terms that I did not get the job because "I had no respect for management". Co-incidently these were also the exact same words used by the HR manager of the company I took to court in her submission. The job interview was just a set-up, and I was being deliberately groomed for its failure as a favour to the previous company I worked for. The only regard for the well-being of my mental health by this "agent" was to destroy it, which was also a tactic employed by the HR manager of the company I took to court.

So I looked up this "agent" on Linked-in and it turns out she had a "Degree in Psycology" - she could not even spell her own university degree.

These people are complete f@#king morons. My advice is to stay as far away from them as possible.

Do you hear me CASA?