PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SCCM Experience
Thread: SCCM Experience
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2003, 01:31
STARBUX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

I personally dont think that 2 years is enough when you are dealing with Scheduled pax, especially the full fare paying variety! These people can be extremely expectant ( in some cases, rightly so), often they are in their more , how shall we say it...."advanced years" . They can be company directors, Doctors, Lawyers etc etc, and dont really appreciate dealing with some 22yr old air head dolley, some of whom are under the impression that they are God just cos they are in-charge of an aircraft cabin.

These types of pax , when they have a problem , want to deal with someone they feel might have at least a SLIGHT understanding of what said problem is........in my opinion they want someone of a certain age and NOT a cabin crew member who would share the back seat of their Mercedes with their OWN son or daughter after the lights go out at their local village hall school disco!!!!! I feel that alot of the kids around these days in charge wouldnt have the slightest idea wot to do when confronted with a REAL pax problem.........after all ,most anyone could do our job UNTIL the crap hits the fan....its only then that the wheat is sorted from the chaff so to speak!!! Life Experience counts for a lot!