PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone who can recommend Sweflight/Sweden International Flight Academy?
Old 26th Sep 2016, 13:16
alexandrantonia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I just finished my ME/IR conversion (EASA -> FAA) and SE PC with South Sweden School of Aeronautics and I have to say that I am very pleased. I stayed at the school for three weeks and ended up paying about 20.000 SEK less than at the school I was looking at in Västerås. The school itself has a very easy-going attitude and their main objective is not making money, but making good and safe pilots. The aircraft are arguably quite old, but were armed with the same GARMIN 430s that we had in flight school in the US. They try and get you done as cheap as possible, so we did a lot of the training on the sim. It was good for dusting off the cobwebs from my instrument flying, even if it isn't the high-tec full-motion sim you might find at more expensive schools. All in all I was very happy with the outcome and met some wonderful people during the process. Excellent for shorter courses, such as the one I did.