PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 25th Sep 2016, 09:35
High Energy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by too_much
You can also claim school fees maximum 3 kids value is around 30,000 and 45,000 AED for high school
That should read 44000 AED for primary and 66000 AED for secondary. Other than that there is also stafftravel on Air Arabia.

I've never been at $18000, not even at max hours + dead head pay. Mind you I am not A-scale. 😋 More realistically I'd say for Captains you are looking at $15000. (80 block hrs pay and including housing allowance. Not every one works up to 900 hrs/yr. I'm around 820 hrs/yr at the moment.

My last month with 85hrs and additional housing pay-back was $14600 nett pay. With pay-back I mean the difference between your allowance and what I actually pay in rent. (which in my case is slightly less than the allowance) Hence it's the most I've ever recieved here.

Typically it's better to work without looking at the housing allowance as the end sum depends on your rental price. If you then work with $10900 nett for every month you will not be dissapointed and have an accurate figure to plan with. IMHO.

Last edited by High Energy; 26th Sep 2016 at 14:08. Reason: Added actual pay figures