PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 457 visa FOs started at QantasLink
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2016, 07:32
Band a Lot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Due to the fact it seems 2 guys have 457 for QL, we will have to agree to disagree.

"One would think the word `relevant’ (bearing upon or connected with the matter in hand; pertinent) is highly descriptive, accurate and specific particularly when related to the word `positions’ when the positions to be filled is that of pilots including pilots to fly a particular aircraft.
it would certainly be held as such within a court of law."

I think we also need to agree to disagree on how our legal system works and what would be upheld. I think a fancy Lawyer would have no problem convincing a court that any Pilot training would be classed as "relevant" and look we even has several Check and "Training" pilots employed full time your Honour.

They are employing a "pilot" they have and do give training to pilots already employed.

I have personal experiences with DIBP in relation to with 24 visa applications including 7 refused visas and have dealt with several Registered Migration Agents and am fully aware of what you have copied and pasted - just none of it on paper or in practice states if you apply for a 457 for a Captain position on a Dash 8 -400 then your training must be for that position.