PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE Oxford Online
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2016, 21:29
757hopeful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAE Oxford Online

Hi all. Started my ppl exam studies recently as I've made a commitment to seeing my training all the way through this time. I still have my books from before, and while I am getting through them slowly, I'm noticing it's a lot harder to sit and concentrate solely learning from a book. I looked online and found CAE Oxford offer a 90 day online access for each of the subjects required. I find it a lot easier to learn when I'm being taught as opposed to solely reading from a book.

My job allows me periods of time where I can sit and get my head in the books for a couple of hours. And I think I would pick things up far quicker by having the online course as a starting point, then using my books and revision guides to reference any shortfall in my understanding

Does anyone have any experience of the Oxford online courses? They are approximately £30 for 90 days access which is quite reasonable as I would most likely use it every day

All opinions welcome, id rather hear from other people's experience before deciding to go ahead