PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BLUE ISLANDS
Thread: BLUE ISLANDS
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2016, 13:03
kcockayne

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HWY4A
Again Nick, that's an opinion based on media/social media perception. Where's the actual stats to back up the diabolical claim? Do u know what the OTP of the inters has been since the start of the demon franchise? I don't, so until those facts are known (CAA stats are months out of date) it's just opinion. I haven't been delayed once in the last six months (twice a week on average) apart from that two week period end of July when it went pear shaped. Maybe I've been lucky but my opinion is that it's working fine.
Yes, it's opinion, as you say. But, the opinion of a vast number of islanders is that the service in June, July & August was extremely bad. It merits an inquiry. What is NOT "opinion" are the experiences of pax at Blue Island's hands; where they could not get on their flights, or had them cancelled, or very seriously delayed. What is also not "opinion" is the apology issued by Blue Island's owner & chief executive for these extensive & ongoing problems. It sounds like they actually agree with the " opinions" of their disappointed customers; which is at least somewhat reassuring to those pax who have these "opinions".