PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2016, 12:19
hillbillyholiday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay Sata
The wiki page for Tracey Curtis Taylor is now being constantly edited to remove references in the media to newspaper coverage of her deception. Aviation History and HillyBilly Holiday are trying to remove the truth
Hi all, I am the wiki-editor "HillyBilly". Just here to clear up some confusion.

Firstly, I have absolutely no connection with TCT or her sponsors or anything like that.
The controversy section was removed because it was sourced to the Daily Mail and Express. Negative statements about living people relying solely on tabloid claims are not permitted for (what should be) obvious reasons. If you check my edit history, you'll see that much of my "work" on wiki involves pruning tabloid-related material.

One user from here has re-added the material several times in twenty-four hours, which, if reported, would normally see them blocked. I didn't report it because I don't play like that.

Believe me, I have no dog in this race; should a reliable source pick up this story, I would have no problem adding it to her biography. Cheers.

Last edited by hillbillyholiday; 22nd Sep 2016 at 13:02. Reason: typo