PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone actually like it out here anymore?
Old 22nd Sep 2016, 00:57
OMAAbound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thirtywest7
It seems to me that for some people out there b*tching and complaining is some sort of a way of life. For some of them, it's how they vent, and that's okay it's just who they are. For others, they'll complain no matter what. As an example, flying back from Australia the other day on the 777, I can't think of something the guy next to me did not complain about for the entire flight back to Abu Dhabi, including the roster which is arguably the best 777 roster in the region today.

Others try and see the filled half of the glass and concentrate on that only for their own benefit and maintaining sanity, maybe because the only one harmed by this attitude is you and the people around you. Not management, they most certainly don't give a sh*t how you feel. Just You.

I'm sure it has been said before here many times but it's up to the individual at the end to be happy, and if that means resigning, then that's exactly what you should do. Life's too short to rant and complain all the time.

I don't think it was a kiss-ass post and i also agree with hamster about everything said for the most part.
I completely agree, the 777 roster is the best in the region for us, but guys want it all!

Life is what you make of it at the end of the day, WE are happy here at the end of the day and that's all I really care about!