PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2016, 12:48
BatteryMaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I regularly attend RIAT at Fairford - sure on the three occasions she has brought the Spirit of Artifice to the show it's been flown in/out solo? Curious to hear an appraisal of how these visits went from an ATC perspective, as I understand RIAT has especially complex procedures.

As a younger person (TCT's supposed 'target audience') I thought I'd throw my cap in to state how disingenuous I feel she's been with this whole affair - as the last 70 pages show. Someone from her team clearly reads these pages due to the edits which have been made in light of facts emerging on here - if you're reading this, you should collectively be ashamed of yourselves. I am in no way inspired by TCT's antics whatsoever, and have far more respect for modern day pilots like Lauren Richardson and Amanda Harrison, who have achieved/plan to in their respective areas solo. As the 'tribute to Lady Heath' concept has been virtually blown out of the water due to the complete differences between the trips, surely this was in simple terms an all-expenses-paid jolly around the globe? Crucially, what evidence has TCT provided to the contrary?

Last edited by BatteryMaster; 25th Oct 2016 at 10:26.