PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone actually like it out here anymore?
Old 21st Sep 2016, 12:29
xhamster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by harry the cod
Wherever we go in this unfair World we encounter inequality but that doesn't stop any of us from treating people with respect and courtesy. xhamster is guilty of this, I highlighted that fact and now you try to twist those facts.
Harry old chap, you cannot sit there behind your keyboard and accuse me of being guilty of disrespect and discourtesy without knowing the facts:

How many times did you respond back with a 'good morning?'
All the time

'How often did you offer the engineer a bottle of water and sit down when he came in the flight deck?
All the time, even used to give him access to the sandwich platter.

How often did you offer to pay for the phone card for the labourer in the check out due?
Never but I used to tip a hell of alot.

How many times did you offer the J class toilet back to the smelly taxi driver that hasn't seen his family in over a year and works 6, 12 hour days a week?
Not sure what you mean by this, but I have given staff travel to some not so fortunate types in the sandpit.

So I ask you: on what basis do you believe you can call me disrespectful and discourteous? Because of my smelly shoe comment?? Read my post again. I am merely stating fact and experience. So for this I give you a 2 for knowledge!

EKorBust - I'd be happy to showcase my ignorance if it helps someone gain a better understanding how life is over there. I am not that selfish buddy.

Last edited by xhamster; 21st Sep 2016 at 13:03.