PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone actually like it out here anymore?
Old 21st Sep 2016, 12:17
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Harry

But you don't know if xhamster is treating people with courtesy or not, you just made your whole point around the made up fact that he doesn't because it suits you.

Nobody denies your right to be happy, so why you deny xhamster's right to be unhappy? Is it because you are not here to convince us that you are happy, but to convince yourself?

Also, don't ever try to give me ethnic cleansing bull****. You are actually behaving in the same way any 1st world government (British, German and American, especially) behaves: covering their own war crimes and exploitation of the 3rd world countries, devastating people and their countries (countries which you actually mentioned here) making them work for lousy money and in inhumane conditions (just so that you can have your luxurious way of life), by accussing everyone else of doing what they actually do.

My country wasn't the one throwing uranium filled bombs on a European country, and then buying all its companies and institutions after completely destroying its infrastructure and society.

Ethnic cleansing was happening on both sides (like in any war). It's just that your government chose to serve you one side of the story, because they had an economic and marketing interest in that. Or shall we say - if it wasn't for your 1st world's governments I would never find myself in Dubai, working my ass off for coins because my country would be strong and rich.

So, you see Harry, you are guilty. Guilty of being happy. Because your happiness is directly based on my misery. Or misery of any Pakistani, Syrian or Afghan. Or do you really think you deserved everything you have with your hard work?

You are a good provoker as well. Shame that most forum moderators can't see that.

Last edited by Nikita81; 21st Sep 2016 at 12:32.