PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone actually like it out here anymore?
Old 21st Sep 2016, 11:44
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikita81

I have no need to clean my conscience. Coming from a regime that ethnically 'cleansed' those that were different is something you'll be familiar with no doubt but I will not hold you personally responsible for those atrocities in the same way that you should not crtitisize me for helping others.

Those on lowly wages come from desperate backgrounds and from communities that rely on their salaries. The Indian/Pakistani/Philipine governments don't feel guilty so why the hell should I? If they did, perhaps they'd foster a culture of state welfare and support for their own people rather than allowing them to become exploited by other Countries. It's life and the sooner you can accept that the better. How are Mexican's treated in the US or Black maids in exclusive suburbs of Capetown? Wherever we go in this unfair World we encounter inequality but that doesn't stop any of us from treating people with respect and courtesy. xhamster is guilty of this, I highlighted that fact and now you try to twist those facts. Don't! Get off you high moral horse and criticise those that are guilty of disrespecting others, not those that support them in whatever little way they can. Not because they feel guilty, but because they want to. Simple as that!

LAKER

Is it really that difficult to see sarcasm?

Harry