PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robert Weaver - Beware
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2016, 08:04
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jonzarno

Everything I look at I look at logically and methodically. My views are unchanged. In fact, my views are more reinforced than ever. Whilst I appreciate your stance by sitting on the fence as an arbitrator, thereby giving Hudson Hawk the benefit of doubt, at post #93 I called him a bared faced liar,
I would have still called him the same to his face. I do not make any statement that a/ I can not back up. b/ that is untrue.

Hudson Hawk is very aware sh*t has hit the fan, big style! It was only a matter of when. He has only come here now in a last minute and failed attempt in trying to shift the criminal activities from his door. The party has come to an end and he doesn't like the mess from the aftermath at his door with fingers pointing.

I perhaps have more knowledge than you, so please accept what I have to say in the same way I would respect your personal knowledge.

HUDSON HAWK

Believe it or not, I have more important things to do than waste time listening to your sh*t on a video link. If you can't tell the truth here, I doubt you could anywhere. That said, as you know, you are 'part' of the Weaver fraud.

Good, honest, genuine aircraft owners have viewed your Global Air Ferry website and foolishly accepted what it has displayed. No unsuspecting person would know it represented a pack of lies!

Even your published base address was fictitious! How do I know?

David Green <david*******@gmail.com>
19/10/2015

to steven.lichlit.
Dear Steven,

I understand that Global Ferry Air allegedly operates from Hangar 21 on your airfield.

This company seemingly has links to Robert Weaver.

Can you please substantiate if this company is actually resident on your field.

Kind regards,
David

Global Air Ferry. Experienced ferry pilots for hire. Full door-to-door service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did Steven have to say?

Lichliter, Steven <[email protected]>
20/10/2015

to me
Good morning, Mr. Green…

I am not familiar with this business or individual, but I am looking into the matter…

Regards,

Steven Lichliter

Steven R. Lichliter
Airport Manager
Ormond Beach Municipal Airport
P.O. Box 277
Ormond Beach, FL 32175-0277
Office: (386) 615-7019
Mobile: (386) 212-8406
[email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on.....

You have told every one here that I am a troll and may have put some doubt into peoples minds as to whether I am telling the truth regarding contacting you about Weaver's exploits. You say that didn't know about any of that.

Hmmm. You are not only a liar, you are dumb and totally unprofessional.

Here's the 'backup' you were calling for..

to: [email protected]
date: 1 October 2015 at 22:24
subject: Ferry Pilot - Robert Weaver
mailed-by: gmail.com

Mr Weaver is NOT FAA ATPL. Neither does he have over 100 Atlantic crossings.

Your website is enticing potential customers to a undesirable person with deceitful tendencies.

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-fl...rry-pilot.html

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-fl...er-beware.html

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...04226188,d.d24

Please advise how you intend to remedy this situation with amendments to your website.

Kind regards,
David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You even replied

Global Air Ferry <[email protected]>
02/10/2015

to me
Good afternoon

I'm sorry, who are you and what is your interest in this matter?

Russ Sherwood
Int. Operations Coordinator
Global Air Ferry

office +1 772 410 2045 ext. 103
mobile +1 386 334 7682

[email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, you can hardly say that you didn't know when I even responded to your email ^^^^^^^

David <david********@gmail.com>
02/10/2015

to Global
Dear Mr Sherwood,

Thank you for your acknowledgment to this very serious matter.

My name is David Green. I am just one of seventeen other known victims to Mr Weaver. There could even be more than that.

I purchased a Piper Saratoga SP from a Muncie Aviation, Illinois, USA and contracted Weaver to ferry my aircraft back to the UK.

On top of the ferry cost, Weaver also charged me for a ferry tank. It transpired that Weaver had NEVER fitted the ferry tank.

Weaver flew the aircraft from Muncie and got as far as Ottawa, Canada. Excuses being weather and a planned wedding that he had to attend in the UK. Both excuses were later to be found lies, along with the discovery of the phantom ferry tank.

When I could see other C182's PA32's and BE36's doing the same route I knew things were not quite right, but at that stage it was too late, I knew that I had been duped by Weaver.

I then had to employ the services of a genuine ferry pilot, incurring further expense. It goes without saying that I never got a penny back from Weaver.
Criminals don't generally give back do they.

In the end I reported the matter to the police. Weaver agreed that he had spent my money but also agreed to repay it back in nominal weekly amounts to a flying charity, FSD whom I had nominated.

Weaver then made a public apology for all his antics, but again, we were duped as he just went on to scam even more people.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
David

Sent from my iPhone

Are you still wishing us all clear skies Mr Sherwood, OR victims empty pockets?